Getting work accomplished through other people requires hands-on coaching and motivation. This module provides tips and techniques for motivating people to give their best. This module explores the role of recognition systems, rewards, and incentives in motivation, but it also examines the need for open communication, clear objectives, and immediate feedback.
• Creating a motivational work environment
• What motivates people: Achievement, power, money and status
• Troubleshooting common motivational issues
• Coaching, mentoring and other management techniques that motivate
• Reinforcing, recognizing and rewarding employees
• Providing positive feedback to reinforce positive behavior
All managers and supervisors can benefit from this module. The major objective is to provide practical tips and tools for motivating employees.
This module can be presented with a minimum of two hours.
• Self Assessment: What motivates you?
• Motivational tools: Focus on individual employees
• Case studies: Common motivational issues
• Reference to company recognition systems
• Group discussions: Providing meaningful feedback
• Summary and action items
Note: Other courses are available or can be designed based on client needs. Please contact Claremont for more information.