Discipline, Corrective Action and Termination of Challenging Employees
For many supervisors, discipline is punishment. But this process could benefit from an outlook of corrective action. This approach also reduces the risk of legal liability and is more fair and non-discriminatory. This module deals with how to effectively address common challenges with employees with a positive approach.
In this module, we will explore a step-by-step method for dealing with performance problems. These topics and more will be discussed:
• An Overview of Performance Management
• What to do about Performance Problems
• The difference between discipline and corrective action
• Monitoring performance problems
All managers and supervisors can benefit from this module. The major objective is to provide practical tips and tools for addressing performance and behavioral problems with employees.
This module can be presented with a minimum of two hours.
• Self Assessment
• Case studies: Common employee challenges
• Reference to company performance improvement system
• Group discussions
• Summary and action items
Note: Other courses are available or can be designed based on client needs. Please contact Claremont for more information.