It can be challenging to convey professionalism and credibility on the telephone in a quick-paced work environment. This course provides techniques and information for dealing effectively with people over the phone in a selling, problem solving or customer complaint situation.
The module covers these topics and more:
• Identify Common Communication Breakdowns
• Recognize elements of communication
• Appreciating the value of non-verbal communication
• Learn ways of handling incoming and outgoing calls effectively
• Voice mail etiquette
All employees could benefit from this module. The major objective is to improve courtesy and customer service on the telephone.
This module can be presented with a minimum of two hours.
• Self Assessment: Your phone skills
• Voice mail checklist
• Handling challenging phone conversations
• Reference to company equipment and functions
• Group discussions: Sample situations
• Summary and action items
Note: Other courses are available or can be designed based on client needs. Please contact Claremont for more information.