Customer service is extremely important. It is more than just a certain attitude or specific behavior: It is a set of actions that you can take to assure that operations function smoothly and that you work in a positive, supportive environment.
The course content is as follows:
• The Importance of Customer Service
• Who is the customer? What are the customer's expectations?
• Your Attitude Towards Customer Service
• The Link Between Service and Profit
Any member of a customer service team that deals with internal and external customers. Team leaders and group facilitators can also benefit from this module. The major objective is to increase awareness of the importance of customer service and to adopt new behaviors that are consistent with quality service.
This module typically takes a minimum of 2-4 hours for maximum discussion and participation.
• Self Assessment: Your Customer Service Behaviors
• Impact of service on profitability
• Defining customer service
• Providing specific examples of excellent customer service
• Summary and Action Items
Note: Other courses are available or can be designed based on client needs. Please contact Claremont for more information.